2014 Chevrolet Cruze Unknown Eco
- ■SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your Car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- ■Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- ■Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- ■Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [103 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- ■Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
26/39 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Call us for any questions or to schedule your test drive.
* The Cruze stands out from other compacts with its comfort-oriented ride and overall feeling of solidity and strength. If you've been yearning for a powerful, high-mileage diesel compact sedan, the Chevrolet Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel is the only such vehicle available for 2014 besides Volkswagen's Jetta. Source: KBB.com
* Handsome interior design; Two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; useful electronics interface; secure handling; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the 2014 Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Air Conditioning, Power Windows and Door Locks, Power Steering and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that gets an EPA estimated 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG Highway when you opt for the available automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4-Liter, 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. The LTZ however only comes with an Automatic transmission. Fuel economy varies for these four trims based on which transmission you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG highway. The top of the line model is the Diesel. It has a 2.0-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that has 148 Horsepower, and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG in the City and an amazing 46MPG on the Highway. All that without the stinky fumes you might be used to from diesels of the past. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. Come drive the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Aero Performance Package includes lower front grille air shutter, raised front license plate bracket for required states, mid-body aero panels and dealer-installed front fascia air dam (part placed in trunk at plant)
Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
Tires, P215/55R17 all-season, blackwall, Ultra Low rolling resistance
Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.