Service Your Ford in Carrollton, TX
When your Ford requires its routine maintenance and repairs, service your Ford at our award-winning service department. At Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford Carrollton, we’re always looking to improve our customer experience. That’s why we’ve built a brand-new, state-of-the-art service center to help care for your Ford. With over 50 service bays and a designated no-appointment-needed Quick Change service lane, our Ford dealership in Carrollton, TX, is more than equipped to repair your Ford. Our service center is run by a retired Ford engineer who has over 30 years of experience working with Ford vehicles, so you can count on our highly trained team to perform quality repairs each time. Our service technicians are also backed by the largest parts department in Texas, so you’ll never struggle to find the OEM Ford part your truck or SUV needs. So, whether you need an oil change or more in-depth repairs, schedule service with our tenured team today!
|Mon - Fri||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
No Appointment Necessary For Quick Change Services
|Mon - Fri||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
Just Drive In
There is no appointment necessary for “Quick Change” servicing. With six service teams ready to work for you there is very little or no wait (depending upon the time of day) and you can relax in our waiting room or preview our inventory on the showroom floor.
A few additional notes:
- We are also a tire distributor so whatever the brand name of tire you want for your truck, car or sport utility vehicle we have it or can get it quickly.
- Also, although your independent “fast lane” oil retailers do provide a service, they do not sell filters that are specially made for your Ford car or truck. Close or near may be terms associated with the game of horseshoes but when it comes to your oil filter, items such as the check valve that regulates the exact amount of oil flowing through the filter at any one time or the “O” Ring that seals the filter to the block, must be exact. Close just won’t do and can cause severe damage.
- FREE CAR WASH with every visit to our service department. When you check out, your vehicle’s exterior will have been cleaned (except in inclement weather). We appreciate the fact that your vehicle should look good at all times and we want to be part of that.
- We check for any safety concerns each time you have your Ford vehicle serviced with us. Independent retailers do not. Recall or safety concerns such as brakes, electrical systems, tires etc. are of no concern to your independent retailer. They are, however, to you and us.
Stay In And Wait
If you would like to wait for a scheduled service to be performed or a no-appointment necessary quick change, we’d love for you to do so in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Enjoy some of Mrs. Pack’s cookies baked by special needs children who are involved in a company and community joint program or, catch up on the latest news either with the morning papers or TV. Stroll our new vehicle showroom to see the latest in cars, trucks and SUV’s or check out the latest aftermarket accessories including satellite radio. If you’d like to go to the nearest mall, please check with the Service Department Cashier and set up for a courtesy car driver to take you there and pick you up. Whatever your needs are, please ask us to assist.
For over 30 years Five Star Ford has been in one location doing what we do best, “Taking Care Of Business”. Let us show you how.
Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our customers. If you would like an estimate, please call us at (972) 961-3004, or schedule an appointment. We would be pleased to provide you with an estimate over the phone.
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)