Sam Pack's Five Star Ford Carrollton is active in the Community!
With a dedicated manager of Community Relations, our dealership is supportive and active in multiple community efforts each month, all year long.
School District Education, Scholarship Support, and Educational Foundation Leadership
- Ford Scholarships – each year provides $2000.00 Scholarships to Seniors to each of the 5 high schools(CFBISD)
- Drive 4UR School- CFBISD Creekview High School- brought 15 vehicles to the school and helped the HS Community raise $3000.00.
- CFBISD Educational Foundation , Board of Directors- involved year round in grants, fundraising, & scholarships
- Coppell ISD- Adulting Day 101 – educated 100 Seniors on Auto Emergencies and more.
Chamber of Commerce active participation & leadership
- Our management team is active on several Boards of Directors from the Coppell Chamber Farmers Branch Chamber, Historic Downtown Carrollton Association, the Metrocrest Chamber, to the DFW Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
- Gracebridge US/Mastercares- Food Packing Parties to prepare 22,000 meals
- Metrocrest Services – Hidden Heroes Breakfast, Building fund, & Community Resource Fair
- Switchyard Festival – we have been an Engineer Level Sponsor each year since this event’s start over a decade ago.
- Twenty years of sponsoring to the Carrollton Host Lions Club; Knights of Columbus Council 5052 New Years Eve Dinner for First Responders.
Consumer Satisfaction Award
Triple Crown Award
We have won Ford’s Most Prestigious Award 18 years in a row. To win this award you must be a President’s Award winner, Premier Club, Top 100 in the Nation in Retail Sales and Top 15 in the Nation in Retail Parts Sales. We were one of only 19 Ford dealers in the country that won this award in 2010.
Once a year Time Magazine honors one dealer principal in the United States (out of approximately 26,000 total which includes all makes) for exceptional and exemplary abilities to satisfy their customers, community and franchise partners. This is by far the highest honor available in the auto industry today and was awarded this distinguished recognition in 1988. Since that time, Mr. Pack has continued to operate with the same strict standards for continued growth and customer satisfaction that earned him the recognition then.
Edmunds Five Star Dealer
The highest award Ford Motor Company can bestow upon any of its franchised dealers is the President’s Award. No other Sales or Service recognition means more to a Ford Dealer and Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford is proud to say we own that distinction. The award is presented for customer and corporate satisfaction and only 15 dealers in any one Ford Region can win which we have won 20 years in a row!
CARFAX 2021 TOP-RATE DEALER
2020 BBB Torch Award for Ethics
The BBB Torch Awards for Ethics is awarded to businesses and charities that exhibit the highest standards of leadership character and organizational ethics. The award signifies that the practices put in place by the recipient organizations generate a high level of trust among their employees, customers and their communities.
Blue Oval Certified
Top 100 Club
Ford Distinguished Achievement
In 1990, Mr. Pack was recognized by the Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce as their Citizen Of The Year. To acknowledge one individual out of several cities in the Dallas area because of retail, employment and community efforts is certainly a huge honor and Mr. Pack is extremely grateful.